Bull Run Houses
Dogan House, Groveton
... the Henry House originally consisted of two rooms downstairs and two rooms upstairs, with an external chimney centered on the north gable.
Other houses in the Bull Run area are shown:
2002 NPS Tour Guide: The plantation house of Francis Lewis stood atop the ridge to the east. Massive brick chimneys flanked the frame house, which had served as the Confederate headquarters during the First Battle of Manassas. On August 30, 1862, during the Second Battle of Manassas, Union and Confederate cavalry clashed on these fields. The house was destroyed by fire in late 1862
The Stone House
Thornton House (north east of Bull Run)